- At 09:00 UTC Eurostat will present inflation data, it is expected that the consumer price index will remain at a high level of 2.1%. Earlier, the European Commission lowered forecasts for the development of the Eurozone economy due to trade wars between the US and China and rising oil prices.
- At 12:30 UTC Canada will publish data on inflation, the volume of foreign investment in Canadian securities and the volume of purchases of foreign securities by residents.
- Brent crude is traded at $71,315, WTI at $64.8. At 17:00 UTC Baker Hughes data on the number of active drilling rigs will be published, last week there were 869.
- Boeing stocks gained 4.28% and reached $345.97. The main factor of the company’s growth is the growth of commercial aircraft deliveries and improvement of the company’s business worldwide, the tension in the trade relations between the US and China becomes a negative factor for the company’s shares.
- Tesla’s CEO Ilon Mask said he did not plan to give up the double role of chairman and CEO of Tesla. Earlier Mask said that he was ready to turn Tesla into a private company, buying shares at a price of $420. Mask statements cause sharp movements in the Tesla’ stocks price, Tesla stocks are traded on our platform from 13:30 UTC.