- Inflation in Japan is slowing, the nationwide basic consumer price index in April fell to 0.7%.
- Gold prices fell below $1 286, silver is trading at $16.4 against the backdrop of the strengthening of the US dollar and growth in yields on government bonds, which rose by 3.122% to a seven-year high.
- Major crypto-currencies – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple – lost 5% of their value. Crypto-currencies are traded on our platform 24/5 and on weekends.
- At 12:30 UTC Canada will publish inflation and retail sales data, the data higher than the forecast will cause the Canadian dollar to rise, the USD/CAD will go lower.
- At 17:00 UTC+0 Baker Hughes will publish data on the number of active oil platforms in the US. Now, oil is growing amid growing demand for oil, a crisis in Venezuela and the imminent imposition of sanctions against Iran.